Hello from 30,000 feet

1:53 PM

Well, hello friends! I'm currently en route to NY, sitting in first class eating filet mignon and sipping a glass of wine. Have I mentioned I absolutely l-o l-o l-o-v-e my job? It's a perfect fit for me. We are headed to NY and Canada, and will return Sunday. This will be my first time to visit the big apple, I'm thinking this is the perfect time of year to see it since its Christmas time. I am going to try and act "cool" since the people I'm traveling with are NY experts.

Poor Ike. I'm now planning our trips home first class with the pup! (they don't have to be in kennels in first class). Speaking of my better half, he's probably going to relish a few days of quiet. He will probably finish unpacking and organizing the new place and enjoy our home. I've already fallen in love with it, we walked to the store last night, and sleep with the windows open! No a/c!!

Time to play with B! Write you later.

Enjoy the pic of my lunch and me with the blanket wrapped up reclining in my seat.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images