Helloooo El Paso

1:37 PM

Phew. We made it to El Paso and I'm not trying to crawl out of the car...Yet. Honestly, I'm surprised at how well I'm hanging out. It's been a peaceful trip with good tunes (Willie, Kenny Chesney, Asleep at the Wheel (a fav of dad and mine), Bob Marley and some other classics.

We're in mountain time zone now, it sounds so silly but it's very strange to think I'm going to be on Pacific time soon. I'll be 2 hours behind my loved ones. It's the little things I suppose.

I'm so excited to be able to see Liz and Daryle tonight! We are going to crash with them and finish the remainder of the drive tomorrow morning. I hope I can sleep tonight, I feel like tomorrow is Christmas and I can barely contain my excitement to see Ike!!!

670 miles down!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images