We made it to Phoenix..

6:53 AM

But not without making some memories! Dad drove 1100 miles yesterday. He wouldn't let me drive which I'm honestly not complaining about. During our last fill up in Wilcox, Arizona dad and I were involved in a gun battle! We had just pulled out of the gas station and were waiting for the light to turn green when we heard what we thought to be someone banging on our car..after looking around we saw nobody was hitting our car, it was GUN SHOTS! 6 of them! Needless to say I was shouting obscenities and dad ended up running a red light to get out of town. I called Liz and it turns out we stopped in Pima County, which has more drugs go thru it than ANY other US city. Thankfully we arrived in Phoenix not long afterwards and got to enjoy dinner and many laughs with Liz and Daryle. Finley also got to meet his cousins, Chuy and Charlie (chihuahua mixes). I've been up since 6am excited to see Ike. It's been 16 days!!!

I'm leaving you with a pic of the beautiful Phoenix sunset and Fin and his cousins.

Next stop, LA!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images