Thankful Thanksgiving

5:45 PM

My Thanksgiving post may be lacking in punctuality, but overflowing in thankfulness....

I'm thankful for our families who have done more for us than we can say. The sacrifices they've made for us, the love they always give us, and their support have done more for us than we can express. They've carried us in our darkest of hours when our spirits were lowest. They've cheered for us in our accomplishments and in our decision to head west. They stood by our sides in Cabo as we exchanged our vows. It feels strange to say, but our parents have become some of our best friends. What a neat thing to be able to say!




I'm thankful for my sisters; Erin, Kelly and Andrea, who are always available for a phone call, text or email. They're always available to make me laugh, offered great advice, and an unending friendship filled with love!!


I'm thankful for my husband, who EVERYDAY makes me a better person. He met me in my darkest hour and patiently waited while I healed. He is my biggest supporter and has allowed my biggest dreams to come true. Together we are embarking on a new life adventure and thus far it's been phenomenal. God couldn't have hand picked a better partner for me.

I'm thankful for new opportunities in California. I'm thankful Ike is back in a business that expresses his creativity and makes him happy, everyday. I'm thankful for opportunities given to me that most people will never get to experience. I'm thankful for the chance to leave a life we loved and knew in Texas for something outrageous and exciting. 

I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving and everyday. My cup runneth over. 

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Makes me smile reading this. Thankful to be your friend. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images