Thankful Thursday, Face Time

7:19 PM

Every Thursday (okay, at least in November) I'm going to do a Thankful Thursday post. Today is easy. I'm thankful for Face Time. Ike has been gone for almost a week now and I'm really struggling tonight. You see, I'm used to seeing him as soon as I wake up, coming home to him, kissing him goodnight and falling asleep safely in his arms. Face Time allows me to call him whenever I want and see his face :) I can see what he's wearing, watch his facial expressions and see his new office. I feel like I'm there with him! 


All in all, I think Face Time will help a lot with my move West. I can call anyone in my family (and most of my friends) and feel like I'm with them. 


Excuse the bad pics, but you can see how seeing him gives me the BIGGEST smile!



Face Time happy hour, anyone?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images