The truth about 29

8:00 AM

Once again, I've been absent from my blog and am finally playing catch up. Honestly, the last few months of my life have been less than ideal. I miss family. Am embroiled in craziness at work; however, I do have a few people that have sustained me during this time. I am grateful for them and the experiences we have enjoyed. Today I am blessed and .....

...........this week I celebrated my 29th birthday. 

My wonderful husband treated me to a night away in Santa Barbara. We had an ocean front view, toured wineries, shopped and did it ALL with Finley. 


Finley, Ike and I at Roblar winery. I swear when we sat down to pose for this picture Finley came and sat next to me to pose for the picture! 
I absolutely adore the wineries in Santa Ynez!



Isn't he HOT?!

Sunset in Santa Ynez. 

My attempt at getting Finley to pose in front of the vineyard. 

We woke up and did a 3 mile walk along the beach and Stearn's Wharf. I'm such a water girl this made my day!
"C'mon Finley, help me out here, buddy".

I love him so much!

My birthday celebration started early with two of my favorite people in LA.




Roblar Winery did food pairing with the wines....Wow!!!

I can't believe I live here moment. 



Birthday dinner night! 



This birthday celebration was by far the best I've had. I realize how blessed I am in life. Stay tuned this week for my 30 before 30!



















You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You look stunnig! Cannot wait to read your next blog post :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images