Google Music Launch Party

10:27 AM

Yesterday was such a fabulous day I'm not even sure where to begin..I had a quiet morning updating my iPhone and playing around the house with plans of doing nothing when Ike's cousin called me and asked me to come over and hangout! I happily obliged, excited to have someone to talk to and hangout with. We spent the afternoon watching Disney movies and playing pretend.....Did I mention she has a 3 year old son? B and I are pretty much inseparable. I've hung out with this kid plenty and STILL have not seen him cry. He has an old soul and I love spending time with him. 


Last night, a few of us ended up going to the Google Music Launch Party. It was so neat! I got to hear Busta Rhymes, Maroon 5 and Drake perform. I enjoyed spending time with my hubby and his family and obviously love the time out on the town! 

Today I'm hanging out with B and his mama again, and I'm going to cook a fabulous dinner for Ike's family! I'm thinking Sunday roast with mashed potatoes! Here's hoping I don't screw it up. 

Sorry for the lack of pics, I'll see if I can post some later on :)    

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images