Oh the places you'll go

5:28 PM

Well, it's Tuesday evening and my work week is over! I got up this morning super early (okay, 7:15) and helped pack and run errands for A's trip to New York for Thanksgiving. While everyone is going to relax and enjoy this Holiday Ike, Fin and I are DRIVING to Texas! We leave tonight and drive BACK to Los Angeles this weekend with our stuff to move into our HOME!! Yippie! After this weekend we will FINALLY be settled. It's been over a month since I've been living out of a suitcase and I am at my witt's end. I'm eternally grateful to our family for opening their homes for us but we are ready to be settled. 


Here is a pic from my drive this morning, isn't California beautiful? I never expected to have such great views on my daily drive, maybe that's why traffic here isn't as torturous YET as I imagined. Yet being the keyword. 
Well, it's time to start the drive, I'll keep you updated along the way! Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images