I work out

4:24 PM

One of the many perks of my job is when A needs to get fit that means I'm included as well! We started working out with a personal trainer, Mike Alexander (www.madfit.com) 4 times a week last week and it's been wonderful! I'm sure you've heard Mike's name before, he's famous for getting Jessica in shape for Dukes of Hazzard. Here's what we've been doing:

Workout:
4 times a week with Mike for 1 hour
3 times a week we do cardio (running/elliptical) for 40 minutes
1 time a week we take a class (Pilates/barre/yoga)

Diet:
Low carb/high protein/and we also started a 3 day cleanse from Pressed Juicery (they deliver your juices for the day everyday to your house www.pressedjuicery.com).

Basically this is kicking my ass. However, I also know that this is the BEST opportunity I have to get my beach body (that you need year round here)!! I've been given the best resources and an accountability partner to keep me strong! I'll keep you posted on the results, maybe each week I can blog about them...Right now I am extremely sore everywhere, I miss junk food and food in general haha but I am excited for a healthy LIFESTYLE and I know this is the best gift someone could ever give me or I can give myself!!






You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I guess you do that with Ashlee? The best way to get motivated to play sports, and to do so between friends! I find it annoying to do this alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That exists in your country the Zumba Fitness? is the Best in France!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images