She's from Austin

6:46 AM

Here's how it all began..


I had my dream wedding and married the love of my life on September 24, 2011 in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. We came home on October 1st and not long afterwards my husband took his dream job in Los Angeles in the music industry. So we packed up our house, and he left for LA. I'm staying behind for a little bit to close my salon, say goodbye to my family and friends and I will be joining him shortly! 


I'm a born and raised Texas girl whose visited the left coast a few times but never imagined I'd get the opportunity to live in the 2nd biggest city in the country. I'm nervous, excited, sad to leave my home state, hopeful I'll meet some quality people, and ready for the next chapter to begin.


My goal is to blog frequently about the transition from Austin to Los Angeles, hence the title, from the two step to the western swing! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images