Merry Christmas Y'all

3:07 PM

We had a wonderful Christmas Holiday in Texas. We were blessed to be able to go home for nearly 2 weeks. We experienced a WHITE Christmas in Dallas (strange as that sounds), loved on our families and were able to escape the hustle and bussel of LA. I feel like this post is a little late so I'll keep it to mostly pictures. 

We went to Top Golf; it was hysterical. It was also so nice to just be with my family and do something we'd normally never do.  


My parents at Top Golf.
 I introduced Ike to Mambo Taxi's. He sees what I mean about these little suckers.
   
I played Golf. In boots.  
I saw each of my nieces and nephews. 

Hungout with my partner in crime, my cousin Meredith. 

Went skating with Lily and Grayson. 

Laughed with Jax. 

We baked bread with my dad for NYE. (Okay, he baked it but we ate it).

Had a blast with my sister in law, but we call each other seester's. 

 Ike and AJ. 
 My daaaady and I.
Finley went with us EVERYWHERE. He even rode on my lap during the flight. 


 AJ & I at her new house!!













You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images