Saddle Ranch Sunday

5:39 PM

Yesterday was the girls last day in La La land and we spent it right; all day at Saddle Ranch. It's a great restaurant, steaks/burgers/cotton candy to die for and the atmosphere is neat, too! There are tv's everywhere and a mechanical bull! In a weird way it feels like Texas. On Sundays they do $9.99 unlimited mimosas and bloody mary's until 3:00. Imagine the trouble we got into! We arrived a little later than we wanted to, (we were movie slow after going non stop for 3 days) but got a nice table outside and stayed for hours!

We ordered jalapeño macaroni (holy moly I think it's the best I've ever had), a Cajun burger, loaded baked potato and cotton candy for dessert. After I had a little liquid courage Leann and I decided to hop on the bull. It was hilarious. I'm not sure how cowboys actually ride a real bull I was knocked off and Leann made it the full 8 seconds!

Yesterday was also a milestone for me, I wore FLATS for the first time. Ever. I'm a heel wearing girl,bI love them, but they're just not practical with my job. I'm constantly running errands, chasing B and running around like a mad woman, so heels are a no go 90% of the time. I've been living in Uggs and boots and needed another option. Ike and I went shopping a few weeks ago and I liked a pair of Tory Burch's.. Guess what showed up in the mail?? Pics below.

Enjoy the pics! I really enjoyed my little taste of home this weekend. I already miss my Texas girlfriends, I was really spoiled having company. 14 days until my mom comes!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Fisrt: the food looked so yummy!!!
    - same with the drinks

    Love the flats.
    Congrats on ridding the bull

    Can't wait for your next adventure!!

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sold my TB flats on eBay because they killed my feet. Glad you like yours, I love the color!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images