Hard work and kindest goes....Awww forget it, Happy Friday y'all

6:31 PM

I know it's been a happy Friday here in LaLa land for a few reasons of which I'll list below:


#1. I'M GOING TO NEW YORK! I've never been and I get to go November 30-December 4th. I cannot wait to take it all in. I've seriously been down playing it and then I get in my car and scream!!!!


#2. It's Friday and I am in LOVE with this city. Finley and I ran some errands on Robertson today and ate lunch at a fresh fruit stand and it was heavenly. The people are not nearly as nice as they are in Texas, but


#3.  It's date night with my husband! He's taking me to the Grove to eat sushi and enjoy the Christmas decor! I don't have to share him with anybody. We can put our phones down and enjoy each other which I can honestly not remember the last time Ike and I went to dinner. Alone. 


#4.  I have the cutest dog. Ever. 



I am so unbelievably happy here. It feels like home. More so than Austin ever did, if I'm being honest. It's truly crazy how fast life can change. In the blink of an eye. My advice for anyone who's hurting in anyway right now is to keep your head up and keep moving. One day you will see that it all has finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself... 'How did I get through all of that?"

Have an amazing weekend! Much love!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images