Weekend Wrap Up

9:37 PM

WHAT a weekend! Friday night was date night and Ike took me to the Grove. It's one of the most popular outdoor shopping areas in Los Angeles. It has a Farmer's Market (established in 1905), an amazing movie theater, Christmas decor, snow that falls, and restaurants. We walked around, ate dinner and shopped! It was so nice to be on a date with my husband AND enjoy early Christmas decorations. 



Saturday Ike's aunt Tina took me to a great place for ritas and afterward we did a little shopping for New York and Canada.

Today was a rainy day in LA which causes major flooding on the roads but also creates BEAUTIFUL views from the Hollywood Hills. We were as high as the clouds from this view. Ike and I went to brunch at Mel's, drove around the city and went to B's 3rd birthday party. Here's a pic of my view this afternoon.


Overall it was a splendid weekend. I fall more in love with this city everyday. Ike and I leave for Texas on Tuesday evening for Thanksgiving, to get our belongings and make the dreaded road trip one last time. Then, it's LA for good. With our belongings and each other. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images