9:10 PM

This weekend we had Liz, Daryle and Culo in town from Phoenix. We get together at least once every 3 months and spend quality time together making jack asses of ourselves. This weekend was no different. We stayed in Friday night and hung out on our rooftop. Saturday was the Longhorn game so we ventured to Big Wang's in Hollywood to watch the game with fellow Longhorn fans. I'm going to be honest this past week I was extremely sad thinking I wasn't going to be in Texas for football season. Having a husband that knows my heart, he researched where Texas exes watch the game, and we went!




In my burnt orange ready to head out to watch the game! Note, Ike refuses to wear orange. He bleeds green and gold.




It felt so great to be in a sea of orange in Los Angeles.




Hook 'em baby! (once again, Ike will not participate but sure is cute).




Liz and I. She didn't care about the game, but was a trooper and we can have fun anywhere.




We have the most fun together.








After Big Wang's we walked next door to the Velvet Margarita and ate some dinner.




Liz and I split the famous $30 margarita. Notice how small the glass is in the picture. We SPLIT it and that was plenty. Plenty. :)
After the Velvet Margarita, the boys sat around and talked and Liz and I ran across the street to a great bar that played The Doors, Led Zeppelin and the Stones type of music. We proceeded to have 2 shots in 10 minutes and ran back across the street, after we looked both ways, to re-join our group and head home. On our way home Liz and I played DJ for the mass amounts of people walking the street. I remember Gloria was on repeat :)




Sunday morning we got up late and headed to Santa Monica to watch the Baylor Bears beat SMU. (notice I did the bear claw). After the game I had to catch a flight to NY and was so sad to leave the party!
It was a fabulous weekend. The best Saturday I've spent in California yet. Texas football, friends and laughter. What more can a girl ask for?

Location:Weekend wrap up

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love the cross in the background... I assume in your apartment. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images