Reunited

11:09 AM

This week while visiting Ike's family we tried to set out some time to re-connect with our Austin friends. Obviously, we didn't get to see everyone, but our close friends Marcus and Anna drove an hour to spend the evening catching up with us! I met Marcus 4 years ago when I was doing high tech sales. He's always been a big brother to me and once I met his wife, Anna I knew we would have a life long friendship. They attended our wedding in Cabo, too.

As soon as the guys got together Ike introduced Marcus to his friend, Red Breast (Irish Whiskey). You'll also notice in the pictures below the guys have a beard competition going, clearly Marcus won! We ate fajitas (I overloaded on tex-mex while home), drank margaritas and thoroughly enjoyed each others company. They brought along their daughter Abby, who quickly took a liking to Ike's mom, Sally. Since we've moved I've so missed having friends to meet up with. I'm very anxious to meet friends in LA.

Our time together wasn't nearly long enough, but I'm grateful for the few hours we shared. Next time we see them will be in LA, sometime this spring!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images