And that's a wrap...

10:05 PM

WHAT a fun weekend! Friday evening was Ike's company Christmas party! I love everyone he works with, so that made for a great evening! We started off at his office 3 blocks from the beach in Santa Monica for an artist cocktail hour and then walked to The Ivy at the Shore for dinner. I got the famous "Ricky's fried chicken" and wasn't disappointed. After dinner, there's a company bonus tradition that I got to partake in. It was a fun gambling game and Ike and I both doubled our bonus!! :) I'm a horrible wife and didn't get one pic of Ike and I all fancy, we looked good though if I do say so myself.

Saturday I laid on the couch all day and enjoyed cable tv and a quiet day to myself. Saturday night Ike and I used a wedding gift (serving plate) and had a date night parked on our couch, (maybe my fav kind). We had Amelia and Lane over to watch SNL which was a perfect way to end a beautiful Saturday.

Today we slept in and did our Christmas shopping. We hit up the 3rd street promenade, my fav spot so far and then took a ride up the PCH for more shopping. It was a BREATHTAKING drive right at sunset. You can't help but realize how small we really are.

Tomorrow I work for a few hours and then we pack for our flight Tuesday at the crack of dawn to Texas. We will be there until the 30th. I'm so pumped to get home and unwind!!!

And that's our weekend wrap up, y'all.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images