Too close to the edge

1:24 PM

Ike, Finley and I had a chance to have an entire Saturday together and we took full advantage! We finished putting our home together (pics later this week in a separate post) and then spent a few hours at Runyon Canyon. Runyon is 160 acres that stretches from Hollywood Blvd to Mulholland, it's in countless movies, has views that will take your breath away and leave you pinching yourself to make sure what you're experiencing is real. (I'm posting A LOT of pics)!!! You see the ocean, mountains, palm trees and you're on top of the city. We watched the sunset over the Pacific Ocean. Wow.

On a different note, Finley kinda ruined the sunset by running around, and rubbing his face in dirt and walking through a sticker patch. It made my neurotic side come out, & I had to Leave Ike sitting on ledge. I didn't want Finley to fall over the edge!!! (I am willing to admit I am a tad crazy when it comes to my dog).

Today we're hanging at home and this evening we 're going to his cousin's house to watch the Cowboy game! It's nice to have a bit of family here in LA to hangout with. Tonight Ike and I are heading to the W in Hollywood to hear one of his artists perform. It's been a nice weekend together!

Be prepared future guests, bring running shoes we're hiking Runyon!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images