We'll be home for Christmas

12:52 PM

Our plane tickets home for Christmas are booked! We fly into DFW on the 20th and fly out of Austin on the 30th. We are spending the first half of our Holidays in Dallas with my family and the second half in Belton/Austin for Ike's family and to see our friends.

I'm anxious to see our families because I know this will be our last trip home for awhile. I'm going to try and freeze time while we're there. We have my friends from Austin visiting in mid January, Ike's sis is coming at the end of January and my sis is coming in March for a week. Now I just need our parents to come and we should be set.

Not much going on this week at work, I had a long day yesterday, so today we are having a movie day and tonight we have an event to go to, Ike will be there as well which will make it even MORE fun.

Not really any cool pics to post today. This is from Sunday night football at Ike's cousins house. We had a great time!! The other one is a random bike rider on Sunset avenue. Hilarious!!!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images