2011 Recap

1:05 PM

This year has by far been the biggest year of my life. The year started with a bang on the shores of the Sea of Cortez and will end next to the Pacific Ocean, our new home.

2011 began with our engagement. I thank God everyday for bringing me through so much heartache and blessing me with Ike. He is my best gift.

2011 brought us both new careers and a new home in California. We are beyond blessed with jobs we love and opportunities that will allow 2012 to be as big as we want it to be.

On September 24th, 2011, I had my dream wedding with my feet in the sand in paradise, I'm now a Mrs.

2011 had some struggles, too. Unemployment affected our home creating some trying times. Fortunately, we are blessed with amazing families that helped us in more ways than they'll ever know.

2011 was a huge year for my husbands' Baylor Bears...Unfortunately, my Longhorns weren't quite as lucky.

In 2001 I was in Cabo San Lucas twice and traveled to Louisiana, New York and Canada.

In 2011, we moved way too many times. Next time we move we promised each other we'd hire professionals!

In 2011 we attended 2 World Series games and one Bowl Game.

2011 Let me see my love, Wille Nelson in concert 1 time ❤.

In 2011, I ran two races; The Capital 10K and Beach to Bay.

This year was my best year yet. I look forward to what's ahead for us in 2012. Here a few of my favorite memories from 2011!



Happy New Year!!




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images