Thankful Thursday

9:24 PM

Since there are so many LISTS to make for Christmas, here's MY thankful list!

-I'm thankful for health insurance. We lost ours in May due to Ike's job loss and we have it, again. Starting today. Thank You.

-I'm thankful for A and B. They make LA my happy place. They make my life interesting and fun and I wouldn't trade my job for anything.

-I'm happy for an awesome husband. He's giving up golf this Saturday, (he plays with the same guys, every saturday), to be with me. My biggest fear with our LA move was that we'd lose "us". With such random, hectic schedules for us, I can see how easy it is to be busy doing your own thing out here (or anywhere) and I don't want this to happen! I'm thankful for our upcoming Saturday.

-I'm thankful for living in a beautiful happy home. Our neighborhood is so safe and nice and we can walk anywhere.

-I'm thankful for the randomness that my job offers. I don't do the same thing ever.

-I'm thankful for the upcoming holidays with my family and the ability to FLY HOME!!

-I'm thankful for our friend Erin who invited us over tonight to a Holiday party at her home. It's our first night out with new friends (for me anyways) and I'm so thankful!

Short and sweet! Happy Thursday my friends.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images