Seat 18A

10:34 PM

The Lee family is back in Texas!! We left our house at the crack of dawn this morning (4:45 AM), and we were at my parents house by 3:00. Glorious!

This whole trip was very close to not happening, or at the very least, delayed a few hours. Ike was handling all luggage and I was dealing with Finley. We were going to meet on the plane. Weellll, I thought I had more time than I did to board the plane, because Ike was going to take a while, right? Wrong. I was sitting out front of the gate talking to this nice man and letting Finley hang out. I was enjoying the conversation when my phone rang....yup, it was Ike. He was on the plane and wanting to know where my seat was, I stated 18A and he proceeded to ask me where I was and why I wasn't in my seat. Yeah, I totally missed the first, second, and last call for boarding. Wow. Thank God for a husband awake enough to know I wasn't in the plane and was in la la land enjoying nice conversation!!!

Most of my updates in the next 10 days will be via pictures, I really want to try and unplug as much as possible for the holidays and soak up all the family time I can get.

Here I am @ Austin Airport, rocking my new hat and staying warm!!

Ike and I on the plane EARLY this morning being silly.

I LOVE YOU, Ike Lee!

Taco Tuesday dinner with the family at Rosa's!!! YUM!

Loving on Kayla!

Fin survived his first airplane trip!!! He's my traveler and it was SO nice knowing he was with me. 

I hope each and every one of you enjoys your Holiday season, many more updates to come. 










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images