Hello again from 30,000 feet.

9:21 AM

I'm headed home! I survived my first work trip. It was a whirlwind, leaving me so tired I could not blog. Now though, I have 6 hours from JFK to LAX to catch up!

Let's start with NY. I liked it, I didn't fall in love. My first morning the lady at Starbucks yelled at me. The traffic is crazy horrendous and nobody seems to follow any traffic laws. Honk honk honk honk is all you hear along with sirens. I loved that you do have more of an opportunity to walk and the restaurants are the best. I can't ever imagine living there. I think it would make you so hard. (please don't judge me on my thoughts of NY, I'm a TX girl and a recent California transplant). We DID however stay in a fabulous hotel in SoHo. I would love to stay there again.

We took a private plane to Toronto, Canada Friday afternoon where I decided Ike and I need to make millions so we can live this lavish life everyday :). Canada was cold but the people were so kind to us! We stayed at a hotel with HEATED floors! I soaked in a hot bath, watched tv (it was in the mirror of my bathroom) and sipped a cocktail Friday night, and relished my time alone. Saturday the people I was with did a few hours of work and then we headed back on the PRIVATE plane. :)

This morning our car picked us up early and I'm now enjoying another fabulous flight but this time I'm going HOME to my husband.

All in all I think this has been a fabulous experience. I have a job most could only dream about, I'm surrounded by mostly all fabulous and kind people and I enjoy what I do. I am thankful for the doors opened to Ike as I in LA. We are making a better life for ourselves than we could in Texas. Now, I'm ready to get home and enjoy my new house and explore our city!

Ta-Ta!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images