The weekend

9:42 PM






I found my beloved Rockstar Pink drink I fell in love with in Texas!


I snuggled an obscene amount of time with Finley.


I got flowers. When things don't turn out as you hoped, its nice to get an unexpected surprise.


Ike and I had a pizza date night. I can't even believe I'm sharing this pic. I admit I have a problem with pizza.


I went to The Sofitel Hotel and laid by the pool with a friend in town from NY!



The pool. It was fabulous people.


I went to the flea market with Christie and bought a vintage necklace and am adorable headband! My husband is pictured here because on the way home my car decided to break down. It's time for a new car.


We tried a local restaurant with great food and drinks!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images