Life Lately

2:08 PM

This post is a little late, but better late than never, right? We had another splendid weekend in LA LA land. Amelia's birthday was Sunday and we surprised her with a birthday dinner at Sur. (also owned by Lisa Vanderpump, RHOC). It's a super sexy restaurant and bar. I'll definitely be hitting it up more! Check it out here: http://surrestaurantandbar.com/



Amelia and I on the way to her birthday dinner that she had no idea about!


Some of us who were there!


Happy birthday beautiful girl!


I also got to spend quality time with my hubby, it's always nice to be with him!


Finley has been coming with me to work this week and has had the time of his life. He's swam, ran in the yard and been spoiled rotten!


Here we are again this week, he's helping me organize!


Look at how tired he is here! I gave him the day off today to catch up on sleep!!


That's what we've been up to lately!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images