I love the OC

11:01 PM

Oh, Laguna Beach. I LOVE you! Ike and I spent a long weekend in Laguna Beach on the water for our 6 month anniversary. We picked a dog friendly hotel and I got us a room with a view. When we arrive we were greeted with a basket filled with wine, cheese and crackers and even a new baby for Finley!

On Friday night Ike and I had dinner on the water at the hotel. It was delicious! Saturday we rented a cabana for the day with Ike's cousin Daryle and his girlfriend, Liz. It was perfect! We had our own room and bar inside with our own private deck/beach area and waitress.

Saturday night after the cabana we hit a dive bar and made memories that won't be posted on the blog but will stay in our hearts forever!! We love you Liz and Daryle!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images