Memorial Day 2012

10:39 PM

We had a fabulous LONG weekend together. It was extremely low key, we barbecued with our California family and I soaked in as much sun as I possibly could. 

Finley & I watched Sex and the City most of the day Saturday and then Ike and I had a mini date night at a restaurant we can WALK to from our house. (I say mini because we didn't decide to do anything until 9:30 Saturday night when I was going stir crazy at home).

I found Stubb's barbecue sauce at Ralph's! This is my second favorite sauce. My favorite? None other than Rudy's.

Sunday we were grilling out and had a hot dog mishap. We laughed so hard! BX was not as thrilled that we ruined his dogs. Who knew hot dogs curled up when burnt beyond edibility. 

Finley is EXHAUSTED!! Two days of running outside with 3 other pups is tough!  

As I sit and think I how enjoyed our Memorial Day Weekend, I remind myself how none of this would be possible without the sacrifices of people, like my dad, who fought to ensure our freedom! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images