5 factor cooking

11:14 AM

Since my bank account told me I could no longer afford meal delivery (insert super sad face here) I have been following the 5 Factor Diet book to a T.


This is what I've eaten most mornings; an Ezekiel 4:9 tortilla filled with 1 cup of egg whites, refried beans and a dash of fat free cheese. Put some salsa on the side and voila!


Afternoon snack; fat free chicken, fat free cheese & whole grain crackers. (ritz are pictured but I switched to Ak-Mak crackers. Yum!


Dinner; Black eyed peas, chicken and collard greens.


Last night we had shrimp & black beams for dinner.


Annnndddddd I should add I've switched to Hansen's soda! It's sugar free, zero calories, no preservatives & no caffeine. I realize this sounds crazy but it works for me.

Still loving the 5 factor diet!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images