Girls girls girls

2:53 PM

This weekend we get to use our guest room, finally! My two girlfriends are in a plane right now to LA! I'm super pumped for a few reasons...I can explore the city and try new restaurants with Leann and Rebekah. I can have friends to hangout with this weekend, (seriously missing girlfriends). We are going to have a blast and i promise to keep you updated!! I think Ike knows whats in store for him but I know there will be lots of shenanigans! I love my husband, he knows how desperate I am to have company and they couldn't have picked a better time. Here's what I know for sure is in store:

-Santa Monica Pier
-brunch on Sunday with $10 bottomless mimosas and a bull.
-drinks on the rooftop
-Runyon canyon
-Hollywood
-beach

I promise to keep you posted!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images