Happy Birthday, Finley!

2:21 PM

My dearest, Finley! You are 2 years old today. I have loved you since your daddy surprised me with you almost 2 years ago in that HEB parking lot. You are the purest, most uncomplicated love I know. Dogs are a gift to us that way. You love me for who I am and the love I give to you. You can't hear, you were born special and especially for me!

I love holding you, I love the way you sink into my arms and are willing to go or do anything with mama. 

You LOVE your daddy. He's the rule enforcer. Because of him you are the way you are today. You will do anything for daddy's love and approval. 

I love love love snuggling you. You love to fall asleep touching mama or daddy. And I love it, too. Your little body touching mine is therapeutic, I swear.

I love you, Finley Lee. You are a dream dog. I thank God everyday he made you especially for us. 


Happy Birthday, Baby Bear!!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images