Take me out the the ball park

2:06 PM

Last night Ike got ticket to the Dodgers baseball game so we had a mid week date night! I had never been to the ballpark before so I invited my friend Amelia and we went!


When we got there our first stop was the bar; we each got a hurricane piña colada swirl and sipped on it from our amazing seats right behind first base!


I was glad Amelia joined me because Ike is a huge baseball fan and I, well, I am not. Isn't Amelia beautiful? She is single, too!! :)


Ike is wearing his Dodger hat and I sported my Texas Ranger t-shirt.



You can't go to the ballpark and not have a ballpark hot dog. Yum!!!


Yesterday was clearly our one cheat day. You would never guess we leave for Cabo in 2 weeks by our dinner choice.


Obligatory "us" pic.


The ballpark had stunning views of downtown LA.


Who wouldn't like going to a baseball game when it's 69 degrees and you're surrounded by palm trees?


Kisses for my hubby!

It was a fabulous evening and a great mid week date night! We will definitely be doing this more often!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images