Deep in the heart of Texas

2:27 PM

Last week, Finley, Ike and I took a little trip home to Texas. Finley and I boarded a private plane with Ike's family & 3 hours later we landed in the Texas!!!





Finley loved being able to look out the window & not be in his kennel the entire flight.








It was Ike's mom's 60th surprise party and she was SHOCKED that her entire family was in town to celebrate with her! We had a fabulous dinner & then danced the night away.


Ike & his mama dancing!


AJ & I headed to the party.



Ash dressed me for the party & of course I didn't get one full body shot! Let's just say I was definitely dressed & accessorized perfectly :).


The Lee men. Ike's dad, Ike and uncle Wayne Saturday morning we had brunch and the guys golfed and the women did some retail therapy.

Sunday morning we got up & headed north bound 35 for some time with my side of the family! We stopped in Midlothian first to see my sisters new home and meet our newest niece! She was born March 1st and we hadn't met her yet.











He will be the best father, this I know.


This little angel did not help my baby fever. After we grilled out and played with all the kids we went to my parents house. Unforunately, Ike only was able to see them for a few hours as his trip was cut short. He left first thing Monday morning and I stayed behind and played with my family!



Look at those eyes and cheeks!



Grayson and aunt Katy.




I took Gray to get a real pedicure and manicure! She was in heaven.



I got my queso fix and fill of Mexican food, too.

It was a phenomenal time in Texas. I was crushed to leave my family and return home.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images