Date night

4:01 PM

I had Friday off and decided to treat Ike to a surprise date night! One of our favorite things to do is listen to live jazz music. We did it almost weekly in Austin and hadn't found a local place here to enjoy. After some research I found a great restaurant, South Beverly Grill and the Honor Bar, in Beverly Hills. We had a wonderful time together, we dined on oysters, Irish whiskey, ribs and even enjoyed a champagne toast, all while listening to jazz.




Champagne & Irish whiskey




Cheers!

Since I have been working out and eating right I felt comfortable wearing my sexy dress!



I look very serious here, haha!




Anddddddd, the back.




After dinner we went to the Beverly Hilton hotel bar for a drink before we headed home.

It was a great date night together & I was happy to surprise my very hard working husband with a nice treat!! I love you, Ike!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images