I am still here...

11:02 AM

I've been a bad blogger! I've been too busy with everyday life I haven't had much time to myself, let alone time to blog. This past week has been a whirlwind! We had the SAG's Sunday which means fittings, hair, makeup, color, cut, and everything in between. A looked absolutely breathtaking on the red carpet! I couldn't have been more happy for her; she was even named one of the best dressed by E's fashion police! We had a blast Sunday; we finished getting her ready for the awards early in the afternoon so Ike's aunt and uncle met us at Four Seasons for drinks and lunch on the patio! It was a beautiful day, we sat outside and enjoyed people watching. Oh AND I rode down the elevator with Glenn Close!!!

With all the SAG's I didn't have a day off last week and this week we are moving! It's been hectic but when it's over it will be for the best and I will have some time to myself! I love my job; I can't think of another job where I'd be happy to work long hours, so I really can't complain except I will say moving is my biggest nightmare. I despise it. :)

That's it for now; I'll leave you with se pics of life lately; I even have some new fun spring shoes!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I can spot at least 2 of my favorite pairs. Happy you came back to blogging. =)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images