Oscars 2012

9:53 PM

Last night Ike and I had the privilege of attending a really fun Oscar Party hosted by our friends Erin and Lisa! We were in charge of bringing a dessert (slutty brownies, see pics below) and an appetizer (italian lemon shrimp, no pics). Slutty brownies are amaze balls . I discovered these beauties at Ike's cousins house; her chef, Gaby made them for us and I've thought about them ever since! It's basically a layer of chocolate chip cookie dough, topped with Oreos, topped with brownies. The Oreos become soft and it's the sweetest, softest bite of heaven.



Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough on the bottom

I used double stuffed Oreos next

Then you pour brownie batter on top

And Voila! (Photo from Gaby's website)

Maggie, D and I holding our Oscar men (awards they gave to everyone who came, SUCH a neat idea)!

They even had red carpet outside and in!!

Oscar men

They had a chocolate fountain that Lisa named "Larry". We've decided we're going to have a party just with Larry.  

Last night was so much fun! It was nice to get out of the house and enjoy our friends. I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. Thanks to Erin and Lisa for hosting at their home!!!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow! Those look amazing. I just added 1" to my hips just looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slutty brownies sound amazing!! xx Joanna

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images