Products I love

1:27 PM

I've been feeling less than inspired to blog lately, however today I thought I would share some life changing products I LOVE!



Epicuren Kukui Nut Coconut Moisturizer Lotion. I was introduced to this a few months ago by my boss and I'm obsessed. It's hands down the BEST lotion I've ever used AND it smells heavenly. They sell it in stores out here but typically we buy online here HERE.


OPI Trend Tips. Ash & I were at Sephora last week and to be honest I wasn't expecting much but I actually am quite impressed! I applied these nail strips in about 15 minutes and voila! My advice is to put a top coat on after you apply the strips. You can find them HERE.


I got a lot of new Jessica Simpson clothes this week and I am LOVING rocking hot new outfits! For date night last night I wore her black leather shorts, a white and red blouse and a pair of her shoes. I felt so sexy!! You can shop online HERE.


This isn't exactly "beauty" but it's extremely healthy, therefore makes you more beautiful :).  This is my favorite breakfast. It's a whole wheat english muffin, 1/2 cup of southwestern egg whites, 2 strips of turkey bacon a sprinkle of fat free cheddar cheese. It's a perfect breakfast & a healthy way to start your day!















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images