The weekend

8:43 PM

I cannot believe the weekend is already over! Where did it go? 

Saturday I tried a new gel color, it's coral-ish and I'm loving it so far! I figured I should try something new before Louisiana this week.

Today for brunch I created a 5 Factor masterpiece! I took what I had around the kitchen and Voila! It's a whole wheat tortilla topped with fat free organic refried beans, corn, salsa (I had fresh pico), a pinch of fat free mozzarella cheese and almost a cup of egg whites. Holy deliciousness! It was so filling that Ike and I could have SPLIT one tortilla. What a great way to start the day. 


It was Pride weekend in West Hollywood so naturally the crosswalks were painted rainbow colors.

Ash and I also went vintage shopping today but I was bad and didn't take any pics of our findings. We leave for Louisiana Tuesday and I am SO excited! Next time you'll hear from me I'll be in the south :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images