LA to LA

9:57 PM

Ash and I went to Baton Rouge, Louisiana last week to start shooting her movie. I wasn't sure what I was most excited about; being in Louisiana and so close to Texas, having yummy food or being on a movie set! We had a fabulous, exhausting time! We can't wait to go back later this month. Here are some pics from our week, sorry they're a bit out of order...

I got a bit too excited that it rained. I truly miss crazy thunderstorms. This is one thing California lacks. 

 We lost "bunny". He got dropped on the walk to dinner and I luckily found him a few (very long) hours later..

Here I am exhausted on the way home :)

We had to stop and eat Chick-Fil-A. If you don't know what it is. I'm sorry. I splurged and got sweet tea and an ice dream!! (It was SO worth the cheat).

Sleepy girl. 

 Finley enjoying his new baby I picked up at the Baton Rouge Zoo.

He is nothing if not predictable. 5 minutes into it and he ate off the ears..We get it Finley. You're deaf. 

On The Border QUESO!!! I haven't had queso since moving to Los Angeles. (This also was worth the cheat). 

We enjoyed a very hot afternoon at the Baton Rouge Zoo. Holy humidity. 

Sonic!! I had to stop and get a Vanilla Coke Zero. Just as good as I remember. 

Lots of gators in Louisiana. 

Helllooooooooooo Sonic. 

The beautiful drive to Baton Rouge.

Mmmmmmm the rain, again. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images