Reese Emery

9:17 PM

Lil Miss Reese Emery has finally made her debut! My sister Kelly has been pregnant what seems like 2 years now and lil red headed Reese came into the world on March 1st. 

The new complete H family; Kelly, Lee, Grayson, Lily and Reese. I think Lee and Kelly will have their hands full with THREE divas. 

Reese is SO precious getting her tan on. 

YES, she has red hair and the chubbiest cheeks I've ever seen. I cannot wait to kiss them.

Reese posing by the flowers aunt Katy, Uncle Ike and cousin Finley sent on her birthday.

Seriously. You're not supposed to look this good as you leave the hospital Kelly. 

Reese is well accessorized with a bow as big as her head!

It's been so hard not to be there and hold her, I look forward to a trip home...sometime. I can't wait to spoil her rotten!!! Congrats KK and Lee Lee!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images